Theme: Leveraging Emerging Technology for Sustainable Digitisation of Society.
Authors are invited to submit papers that are not more than 7 pages in length, under the different aspects of ICT as they apply to the theme of the Conference. Manuscripts must contain original ideas that have not been previously published or under review in any other conference, workshop or journal.
Submitted papers will undergo a blind review process and plagiarism check. All accepted and presented papers will be indexed by SCOPUS
- Paper Submission Due: August 7th 2020
- Acceptance Notification: September 5th 2020
- Camera Ready Submission: October 2nd 2020
- Author Registration: October 2nd, 2020
- Conference Dates: 23rd to 27th, November, 2020
- Pre-conference workshop: 24th November, 2020
- Arrival: 23/11/2020
- Departure: 27/11/2020
- Papers must contain original ideas that have not been previously published or under review in any other conference, workshop or journal.
- Papers should be written in English, with length not more than 7 pages.
- Please do not include author details or information regarding institutional or other related affiliations in the manuscripts
- Papers must be thoroughly proofread and checked for accuracy before submission.
- Papers must be formatted strictly following the template.
Download Paper Template
Review ProcessSubmitted papers will undergo plagiarism check and blind review process. Papers with similarity index above the plagiarism benchmark will not go through the blind review. Authors are encouraged to check the plagiarism status of their manuscripts using any of the freely available online plagiarism checkers (in the event that their institutions did not subscribe to any).
Due to the blind review process, authors must anonymize their submissions. This implies that submitted manuscripts must not contain any author- or organization-related information. All accepted and presented papers will be indexed by SCOPUS.