Theme: Digital Economy: Harnessing the Benefits and Tackling the Challenges for Sustainable Development.
ICTA 2018 will focus on core areas of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) and its implementation in digital economy towards attaining global sustainable development goal. The goal of the conference is to be a premier arena for researchers and practitioners in academia and industry to cross-fertilize innovative ideas, results of their critical researches and sustainable developmental experiences in ICT from different fields.
Authors are invited to submit papers under the different aspects of ICT as they apply to the theme of the Conference (see conference tracks below). Please take note of the following important dates:
Paper Submission Due: April 15, 2018
- Paper Submission Due (Extended):May 14, 2018
- Acceptance Notification: June 1, 2018
- Camera Ready Submission: July 1, 2018
- Author Registration Deadline (Early Bird): July 31, 2018
- Conference Dates: September 5-6, 2018
- Papers must contain original ideas that have not been previously published or under review in any other conference, workshop or journal.
- Papers should be written in English, with length not more than 7 pages.
- Please do not include author details or information regarding institutional or other related affiliations in the manuscripts
- Papers must be thoroughly proofread and checked for accuracy before submission.
- Papers must be formatted strictly following the template.
Download Paper Template
Review ProcessSubmitted papers will undergo plagiarism check and blind review process. Papers with similarity index above the plagiarism benchmark will not go through the blind review. Authors are encouraged to check the plagiarism status of their manuscripts using any of the freely available online plagiarism checkers (in the event that their institutions did not subscribe to any).
Due to the blind review process, authors must anonymize their submissions. This implies that submitted manuscripts must not contain any author- or organization-related information. Accepted and presented papers will appear in CEUR Workshop Proceedings indexed by Scopus