Theme: Leveraging Emerging Technology for Sustainable Digitisation of Society.
Authors are invited to submit full papers (12-15 pages in length), through easy chair by August 7th, 2020. Submissions are welcomed under the different aspects of ICT as they apply to the theme of the Conference. Manuscripts must contain original ideas that have not been previously published or under review in any other conference, workshop or journal. The proceedings of the conference will be published online by Springer in Communications in Computer and Information Science (CCIS) series (indexed by SCOPUS).
A limited number of short papers (6-8 pages) and poster papers (4 pages) will also be considered. However, such submissions will not be made available for indexing, and will not be visible as individual papers on SpringerLink.
Submitted papers will undergo a blind review process and plagiarism check.
- Paper Submission Due: August 7th 2020
- Acceptance Notification: September 5th 2020
- Camera Ready Submission: October 2nd 2020
- Author Registration: October 2nd, 2020
- Pre-conference workshop: 24th November, 2020
- Conference Dates: 24th to 26th, November, 2020
- Papers must contain original ideas that have not been previously published or under review in any other conference, workshop or journal.
- Papers should be written in English, with length between 12-15 pages.
- Papers must be thoroughly proofread and checked for accuracy before submission.
- Papers must be formatted strictly following the MS word template. Detailed instructions on how to use the template and its macros is available here.
- LaTeX templates are also available in Overleaf via this link.
Download Paper Template